Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017 @ www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in Declare Today 4.00 PM CET Diploma Entrance Exam Results, Rank Card
Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017 @ The Delhi Department of Training And Technical Education (DTTE) will release the results of the Common Entrance Test (CET) today at 4 pm. The candidates can visit the official website at www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. Candidates Can Check Delhi CET Result 2017, Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017, Delhi CET Polytechnic 2017 Result, Delhi CET Polytechnic Merit List, Delhi CET Diploma Entrance Exam Result 2017, Delhi CET Diploma Entrance Results, Delhi CET Diploma Entrance Score Card, Delhi CET Diploma Rank Card, From Official Website: cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
Information About Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017
Delhi CET is conducted for admission to various full-time Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology, Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017 Occupational and ITI/Secretarial / Management based disciplines are offered at different AICTE approved Government Polytechnics, cetdelhiexam.nic.in Privately Managed Polytechnics and Government Aided Institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Delhi. The entrance exam was held offline mode as five tests.
Official Website: www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in
Test 1 was for engineering/ technology based diploma courses & occupational courses, Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017 Test 2 for diploma course in Modern Office Practice – English, www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in Test 3 for diploma course in Modern Office Practice – Hindi, Test 4 for diploma course in Pharmacy and Test 5 was for the lateral entry in engineering diploma courses. Department of Training and Technical Education for Delhi conduct the CET exam each of the year for the full time diploma courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering Courses.
Delhi CET Result 2017
The initial information about the session 2017-18 admission is available at the official website of CET, students seeking admission should meet the qualification needed in order to sit in the examination Delhi CET Diploma Entrance Score Card. The seats of Polytechnic in Government and Government aided polytechnic institute is filled through the examination, cetdelhiexam.nic.in in the examination total 85% of the seats are reserved for the Delhi candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats are available for the outside Delhi residents Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017.
Delhi CET Polytechnic Results 2017
Delhi CET Results with Score : Department of Training and Technical Education of Delhi (DTTE) successfully conducted Delhi Common Entrance Test on 27th May 2017 (for Paper 2, 3 & 5) and 28th May 2017 (for Paper 1 & 4) at various Examination centres all across State Delhi CET Polytechnic Merit List. A Huge number of eligible & interested candidates applied and appeared for the CET 2017 Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017. CET includes four Test 1, 2, 3, 4 and various subjects for www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in All Papers likes Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Knowledge current affairs, Logical and Analytical ability.
|Name of the Organization||Department of Training and Technical Education|
|Exam Name||Polytechnic Common Entrance Test(CET)|
|Exam Dates||27th and 28th May 2017|
Delhi CET Polytechnic 2017 Result
Concerned officials will release the CET Delhi Merit List 2017 cetdelhiexam.nic.in based on the marks secured by the students in the entrance test. UR category candidates have to get minimum 10% marks, and reserved category must secure a minimum of 5% marks to get admission in colleges Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017. Delhi CET 2017 Counselling will commence from 17th June 2017 Delhi CET Diploma Entrance Exam Result 2017. The decision of result committee regarding question papers and result preparation is final. The Controller of Examination, CET-2017 shall declare the inter-se rank of qualified candidates only.
Delhi CET Diploma Entrance Results
No separate intimation shall be sent to the candidates in this regard www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in. All the admissions shall be made by the CET 2017 based on the inter-se merit ranking in the tests and fulfilment of minimum eligibility conditions prescribed for each test. For being eligible for admission, a general candidate must secure a minimum of 10% marks and reserved category must secure a minimum of 5% marks in CET 2017 Delhi CET Diploma Rank Card. The ranks will be awarded to the candidates, Delhi CET Polytechnic Result 2017 based on which the counselling will be done. The first round of counselling will commence from 17th June.